Tuesday, December 18, 2007

2collab now up and running

Copied shamelessly from the ScienceDirect Connect newsletter for Nov/Dec:

"On 27 November 2collab launched with a new interface and additional functionality. All Scopus and ScienceDirect customers will see 2collab integrated in Scopus through the "Bookmark" button and the "Add to 2collab" button in ScienceDirect.

2collab is a new, free collaborative research tool that enables researchers to share bookmarks, references or any linked material with their peers and colleagues. Additionally, 2collab will drive usage of ScienceDirect and Scopus, while enabling Elsevier to observe, analyse, and learn how researchers use and tag scholarly data as a community. Go to the 2collab website and join!"

1 comment:

Librarian Kathryn said...

I emailed the 2collab contact person when it was made live asking them why I should use this over Connotea or CiteULike. I wanted to know what I should tell academics who asked me about why it was better than those sites.

Y'know what? They haven't emailed me back.